- 1/4 cup orange juice
- 2 TBL honey
- 3 whole eggs, 3 egg whites
- wheat germ
- 4 slices of bread
- Whip up egg mixture until frothy. (Eggs, OJ and honey)
- Soak bread in egg mixture for 5 minutes.
- Grease a cookie sheet or jelly roll pan very well! (I melted butter in the pan). Then sprinkle half the wheat germ along the bottom of pan. Lay soaked bread on the prepared cookie sheet. Sprinkle the rest of the wheat germ over the top.
- Bake in oven at 400 for about 10 minutes, or until eggs are cooked.
Recipe and photo source: http://www.superhealthykids.com/healthy-kids-recipes/oranchya-glad-its-french-toast.php