We never want to stop sharing great Orange Juice facts with you, because we are proud that our juice not only tastes incredible, but it is also great for your health. It’s important to us to strive for only the highest standard in every aspect of our product. 100% Indian River Select® Brand Orange juice is pure Florida Orange juice, made and produced right here in the USA. We DO NOT use flavor packs in our Orange Juice, you are getting the real deal. Take pleasure in knowing when you and your family drink your glass of OJ in the morning you are not only supporting a local business, but also your own health. Here are some more great things to know about 100% Florida Orange Juice!
- Maintaining healthy blood pressure is one of the most important ways to support heart health and drinking a glass of 100% Indian River Select® Brand Orange juice provides nutrients such as potassium and folate that may help support heart health as part of a healthy diet and lifestyle.
- One glass of 100% orange juice is a convenient and easy way to complement whole fruit intake, help meeting daily fruit intake recommendations and help fill nutrient gaps.
- 100% orange juice contains naturally occurring phytonutrients, antioxidants, vitamins and minerals that may help support a healthy immune system.
- 100% Indian River Select® Brand Orange juice juice can be a healthy addition to a diet that supports healthy cholesterol levels.
- A 4-ounce serving of 100% orange juice provides one half-cup of fruit, and contains fewer than 60 calories along with essential vitamins, minerals and phytochemicals.
- Eight ounces of calcium-fortified orange juice is an excellent non-dairy source of calcium that is lactose free. Calcium aids in bone and tooth development, blood pressure regulation and muscle function. It is estimated that 54 million Americans have low bone density or osteoporosis.
- The current body of research overwhelmingly suggests either benefits or reports no association between moderate consumption of 100 percent orange juice and increased risk for four key health issues, among others: weight gain, cardiovascular disease, diabetes, and insulin resistance. This research includes a range of epidemiological, as well as short-term and long-term clinical research studies published in major peer-reviewed nutrition and health journals.
- 100% orange juice is a good source of potassium. Diets rich in potassium and low in sodium may help reduce the risk of high blood pressure and stroke.