Are you tired of the same old dinners, night after night? Are you looking for something that your whole family will enjoy? Then we have the perfect recipe for you, which we found on myrecipes.com. A generous splash of Indian River Select® Orange Juice gives a lift to the traditional peanut soba noodle salad that everyone will love. Leave off the shrimp if you want to make this vegetarian or change up the pasta type for something different. Don’t be afraid to top with grilled chicken strips, pork, or steak for another variation. Delicious and nutritious, what else could you ask for?! Enjoy!!
- 1/4 cup Indian River Select® Orange Juice
- 3 tablespoons tamari or soy sauce
- 3 tablespoons peanut butter
- 2 tablespoons toasted sesame oil
- 2 teaspoons freshly grated ginger
- 2 teaspoons grated orange zest
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cayenne pepper
- 10 ounce soba noodles or spaghetti
- 1 cup snow peas
- 1 carrot, cut into matchsticks
- 1 1/2 pounds large shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 1 tablespoon toasted sesame oil
- Combine first 7 ingredients in a large bowl.
- Boil noodles according to package directions. Before draining, add snow peas and carrot. Let cook 30 seconds.
- Drain pasta, peas, and carrot, and toss immediately with orange juice mixture. Set aside.
- Brush shrimp with sesame oil, and grill over medium-hot coals 3 to 5 minutes.
- Arrange pasta on serving plates and top with shrimp.