Looking for a fun recipe to share with your family this holiday season? Tis the season for baking cookies! We found this recipe from our friends at Florida Citrus. Grab some Indian River Select® Orange Juice and gather the kids to make this delicious and easy family recipe. It will be great to share with guests, but a great activity for the whole family as well!
- 2/3 cup Indian River Select® Orange Juice
- 1½ cup sugar
- 1 cup margarine or butter, softened
- 1 cup sour cream
- 2 eggs
- 4 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 tsp. baking powder
- 1 tsp. baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 3 tsp. grated orange peel
- Heat oven to 375 degrees.
- In a large bowl, use a hand mixer to combine sugar and butter until light and fluffy.
- Add sour cream and eggs; blend well.
- Add remaining cookie ingredients; mix well.
- Drop dough by rounded spoonfuls onto an ungreased cookie sheet.
- Bake for 8 to 11 minutes or until edges are light golden brown.
- Immediately remove from cookie sheet to cool.