Since February is National Grapefruit Month we thought it would do all of us well to share some delicious and healthy grapefruit recipes. Here is an easy, refreshing, and healthy recipe from our friends at Florida Citrus. It’s packed with lots of fresh ingredients, such as Indian River Select Grapefruit Juice. It also has tons of nutrients and will help keep your diet on track. Have a great month and enjoy!
- 1 seedless watermelon, chilled and cut into 1 ½-inch chunks
- 2 Florida grapefruit, chilled and sectioned
- ¼ cup 100% Florida grapefruit juice
- ¼ cup chopped fresh mint
- 4 ounces crumbled feta for garnish
- In a large bowl, combine all ingredients and toss. Allow to marinate for about 30 minutes to blend all the flavors. Plate the salad and top with crumbled feta.