Looking for an easy way to make your home smell like the holidays? Putting everything into a slow cooker, and walking away is exactly the kind of recipe a busy mom needs. Coming home to a house that smells good can put you in the best mood and get you in the holiday spirit. Mix these ingredients in your slow cooker and soon you will be immersed in the sweet holiday aroma.
- 1/4 cup Indian River Select® Brand orange Juice
- 8 cinnamon sticks, broken in half
- 1/2 cup of fresh cranberries
- 1 teaspoon cloves, whole or ground
- 1 teaspoon nutmeg
- Vanilla Extrct
- 1. Place ingredients in slow cooker
- 2. Cover and turn on low
- 3. Add water as needed to ensure the ingredients don’t burn.
To Convert this to Stove-top Potpourri, follow the same instructions but place it in a medium-sized pot instead. Turn the burner on as low as you can and enjoy!