Winter is here! Tired of the same old recipes and appetizers you’ve seen all holiday season and ready for something new?
Then it’s time to fire up the grill and give this healthy and delicious recipe from Florida Grapefruit a try. We love it because it’s made with 100% fresh citrus juices. Healthy and delicious. What more could you ask for?
So grab some Indian River Select® Grapefruit Juice on your next shopping trip and make this delicious meal for the entire family! It’s for sure one they’ll want to have again and again, and keep going through the spring and summer!
- 3 cups finely shredded mild cheddar cheese
- 1 cup (8 ounces) goat cheese or cream cheese
- 1 cup 100% Indian River Select® Grapefruit Juice
- 1 teaspoon ground black pepper
- ¾ teaspoon fresh minced rosemary
- 1 cup roasted, salted pumpkin seeds or sunflower seeds, optional
- Grapefruit slices for garnish, optional
- Place cheddar cheese, goat cheese, grapefruit juice, pepper and rosemary in bowl of food processor; cover and process until smooth. Place cheese mixture in covered container and refrigerator for at least 1 hour. Just before serving, stir in pumpkin seeds and garnish with grapefruit slices, if desired.
Serve Savory Grapefruit Cheese Dip with raw veggies and bagel thins or assorted crackers.