Spring is here so we thought it would be nice to provide you with a delicious and healthy dinner recipe that we found from our friends at Florida Citrus. This Steak with Citrus Marinade recipe is a simple dinner to add into your rotation that your family is sure to love. Made with Indian River Select® Brand Orange Juice, this meal is packed with flavor and nutrients. Steak will help fuel your body with iron, B12 and protein, while Florida OJ provides vitamin C and potassium, to help support a healthier lifestyle.
Staying healthy and eating foods such as lean meats, fruits, vegetables, nuts and seeds can be very beneficial to your overall health and get you in the mood with some summer inspiration! Not only does it taste fantastic, but it feels better to eat healthy. For more tips and help for a healthier you make sure you download our Grapefruit Juice Diet HERE. It’s free and will help you feel great this spring/summer!
Recipe: Steak With Citrus Marinade
- ¼ cup Indian River Select® Brand Orange Juice
- 1 tsp. oregano leaves
- 1 tsp. garlic powder
- ½ tsp. ground cumin
- 1 tbsp. soy sauce
- 2 tbsp. lime juice
- 2 tbsp. olive oil
- 1 ½ lb. boneless ribeye steak
- 1. Place steak in a plastic zipper bag.
- 2. Add Florida Orange Juice, oregano, garlic, cumin, soy sauce, lime juice and olive oil to plastic zipper bag.
- 3. Shake the bag until the steak is covered.
- 4. Refrigerate in bag for 30 to 60 minutes.
- 5. Remove steak from marinade and grill on medium-high for 6 to 8 minutes per side.
- 6. Remove steak from heat and allow to stand for 5 minutes before slicing.