Grapefruit Glazed Shrimp
Take your dinner up a notch with these crazy-good grapefruit glazed shrimp!
They’re sweet, savory, and a breeze to make, making them a must-try for dinner tonight!
Running short on time? Don’t worry, you can still be the family chef extraordinaire by whipping these up in a jiffy. Serve ’em over fluffy white rice with a crisp, crunchy green salad!
- 2 cloves of garlic, minced
- 2 oz Ruby Red Grapefruit Juice
- 1 tsp grapefruit zest
- 1 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 2 tbsp honey
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp ground black pepper
- 1 lb jumbo shrimp, peeled and deveined
- In a small bowl, combine garlic, grapefruit juice, grapefruit zest, olive oil, honey, salt and pepper.
- Add shrimp to marinade, stirring well to coat and marinate for 20 minutes, stirring after 10 minutes.
- Thread shrimp onto wooden skewers, and grill over a medium-high heat until done, about 2-3 minutes per side, brushing with glaze while grilling.
- In a small sauce pan, bring remaining glaze to boil for 1 minute, then remove from heat.
- Remove shrimp skewers from heat and pour glaze to coat and enjoy!
Brand Customer Service:
(Toll Free): (888) 373-7426
Fax: (772) 595-9522
GEM Indian River Select, LLC
3586 Oleander Avenue
Fort Pierce, FL 34982