Calling all sweet tooth enthusiasts! We’ve got the ultimate solution to any problem: fudge!
If you’re anything like us and can’t resist a delicious treat, you’ve gotta give this recipe a shot. It’s a heavenly blend of sweetness and creaminess with a hint of zesty goodness because, let’s face it, we don’t do boring.
Join us in making this mouthwatering treat!
- 8oz Indian River Select Lemonade
- 1/4 cup white granulated sugar
- 14oz sweetened condensed milk
- 4oz unsalted butter
- 18oz white chocolate, roughly chopped
- Zest of 1/2 a lemon, extra
- Yellow food coloring
- Sprinkles or edible glitter
- Line an 8×8 inch (square) baking tin with baking paper.
- Place the lemonade and sugar in a small heavy-based saucepan over medium heat.
- Bring it to a boil and stir every so often for 10-12 minutes, until thickened and reduced by about half. This syrup should be a pale honey color. Set it aside.
- Add the sweetened condensed milk, butter, and white chocolate in a medium heavy-based saucepan. Stir over low-medium heat, do not boil, until everything is melted and combined.
- Remove from heat and add the lemon syrup, lemon zest, and a drop or two of yellow food coloring. Mix to combine.
- Pour the mixture into the lined baking tin. Top with sprinkles.
- Leave for 30 minutes to cool at room temperature, then cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate overnight.
- Cut into squares, serve, and enjoy.
Brand Customer Service:
(Toll Free): (888) 373-7426
Fax: (772) 595-9522
GEM Indian River Select, LLC
3586 Oleander Avenue
Fort Pierce, FL 34982