Winner winner chicken dinner! This sweet and tangy orange chicken sauce is good all year round not just for National Orange Chicken Day!
It’s so easy to make at home, and our orange juice adds the perfect zest to the recipe!
Check out the recipe below!
- ⅓ cup water
- ½ cup Indian River Select Orange juice
- ⅓ cup brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons pure maple syrup
- 2 tablespoons rice vinegar
- ¼ cup soy sauce
- 2 cloves minced garlic
- 1 teaspoon fresh minced ginger
- 1 teaspoon olive oil or other neutral oil
- Heat 1 teaspoon of olive oil or other neutral flavored oil in a saucepan
- Add minced garlic and minced ginger, cook for 2 – 3 minutes, until fragrant. Stir often to avoid burning
- Add ⅓ cup water, orange juice, brown sugar, maple syrup, rice vinegar, and soy sauce – heat for 3 mins, stirring often
- Add orange sauce to your pre-cooked diced chicken and fry for 2-3 mins, or use it as a sauce for stir-fry veggies!
- Top Tip – use 2 tbsp of cornstarch and 1/4 cup water to add to the sauce to make it a slurry if you prefer a thicker consistency.
Brand Customer Service:
(Toll Free): (888) 373-7426
Fax: (772) 595-9522
GEM Indian River Select, LLC
3586 Oleander Avenue
Fort Pierce, FL 34982