????St. Patrick’s Day – Pot o’ Gold Recipes????
It’s your lucky day! We found all of these delicious recipes at the end of the rainbow ????????
This tasty cocktail, flavorful pasta, and refreshing sorbet is the perfect combination to celebrate St. Patrick’s Day!
Try out these recipes, and click on the link below for the details. They’re magically delicious!
- 8 oz Indian River Select Orange juice
- 2 oz Vodka
- 8 oz Champagne
- 2 oz Blue Curacao
This makes 4 drinks. To make these mimosas non-alcoholic, omit the vodka and replace the Champagne with Sparkling White Grape Juice.
- Pour 2 oz of orange juice into 4 champagne glasses.
- Add in .5 oz of vodka into each, and stir.
- Top off with champagne leaving a bit of room at the top.
- Quickly pour in .5 oz of blue curacao, so it settles and mixes at the bottom creating a layered effect.
Serve immediately and enjoy!
Lemon Spring Vegetable Pasta
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 small shallot minced
- 12 asparagus spears cut into 1-inch pieces*
- 1 14 oz can quartered artichoke hearts, drained*
- 3 cups fresh spinach leaves*
- 3/4 cup frozen peas*
- 3 cloves garlic minced
- 8 ounces whole-wheat farfalle pasta**
- 2 tablespoons flour**
- 2 tablespoons butter or vegan butter
- 2 cups Almond Milk Original Unsweetened
- 5 ounces of Indian River Select Lemonade
- Zest of 1 large lemon
- 4 lemon slices
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh basil
- Parmesan cheese vegan parmesan cheese, or nutritional yeast, for garnish
* Use whatever veggies you prefer or are readily available.
** For a gluten-free option substitute the four and pasta for your choice of gluten-free pasta and flour.
1 – In a large skillet, heat the olive oil over medium-high heat. Add the shallot, garlic, spinach and veggies of choice. Cook until vegetables are tender and spinach is wilted, about 5 minutes. Pour the vegetables into a large bowl and set them aside while you cook the pasta and sauce.
2 – Bring a large pot of water to the boil and salt generously. Cook pasta according to package instructions.
3 – While the pasta is cooking, make the creamy lemon sauce. Place the large skillet you used to cook the vegetables back on the stove and melt the butter. Whisk in the flour, whisking until you don’t have any clumps. Slowly whisk in the almond milk, about ½ cup at a time, whisking vigorously. Add the lemon zest and keep whisking until the sauce comes to a boil. Reduce heat to low and whisk occasionally until the sauce thickens. Add in the lemonade and sliced lemons. Season the sauce with salt and black pepper, to taste.
4 – Drain the pasta and add it to the thickened lemon sauce. Stir in the cooked vegetables and stir until the pasta and vegetables are well coated with the creamy lemon sauce. Remove the lemon slices.
5 – Garnish with fresh basil and parmesan cheese, vegan parmesan cheese, or nutritional yeast, if using.
- 3 cups fresh Ruby Red Grapefruit juice
- 1 cup granulated sugar (200 grams)
- ¼ cup Campari liqueur (60 ml)
1 – Combine 1 cup of grapefruit juice with the sugar in a saucepan over medium heat. Stir occasionally until the sugar is dissolved. Remove from heat.
2 – In a bowl, combine the grapefruit and sugar syrup with the remaining grapefruit juice and Campari. Chill completely in the fridge.
3 – Freeze the mixture in an ice cream machine according to the manufacturer’s instructions. After churning, let harden in the freezer for at least 2 hours before serving.
Brand Customer Service:
(Toll Free): (888) 373-7426
Fax: (772) 595-9522
GEM Indian River Select, LLC
3586 Oleander Avenue
Fort Pierce, FL 34982